UNIDOX SOLUTAB (Doxycycline, Doryx, Doxyhexal, Doxylin) is a broad-spectrum antibiotic. It is used to treat wide range of infections, such as respiratory tract infections, genitourinary system infections, skin infections, sexually transmitted infections; to prevent post-operative purulent complications. Unidox Solutab has a potent effect due to its ability to inhibit bacterial cell division.
- Treat Respiratory Tract Infections, Including Pharyngitis, Acute Bronchitis, Exacerbation of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Tracheitis, Bronchopneumonia, Lobar pneumonia, Community-Acquired Pneumonia, Lung Abscess, Empyema.
- Eliminate Infections of Upper Respiratory Tract, Including Otitis, Sinusitis, Tonsillitis.
- Cure Infections of the Genitourinary System, Cystitis, Pyelonephritis, Bacterial Prostatitis, Uretrit, Uretrocistit, Urogenital Mycoplasmosis, Acute Orhiepididimit; Endometritis, Endocervicitis.
- Treat Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- Eliminate Infections of the Gastrointestinal Tract and Biliary Tract.
- Treat Infections of the Skin and Soft Tissues.
- Treat Infectious Diseases of the Eye.
GUARANTEE & EXPIRY DATE
100% Original from the Japanese Astellas Pharma Inc.https://www.astellas.com/worldwide.html.
All packs are air tight sealed and expire up to 06.2022.
Further read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxycycline
Unidox Solutab is an antibiotic tetracycline. It acts bacteriostatically, interacts with the 30S ribosomal subunit, thus suppressing protein synthesis in the bacterial cell. It is active against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria: Streptococcus spp., Treponema spp., Staphylococcus spp., Klebsiella spp., Enterobacter spp. (including Enterobacter aerugenes), Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Haemophilus influenzae, Chlamydia spp., Mycoplasma spp., Ureaplasma urealyticum, Listeria monocytogenes, Rickettsia spp. (including Rickettsia prowazekii), Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Campylobacter fetus, Vibrio cholerae, Yersinia spp. (including Yersinia pestis), Brucella spp., Francisella tularensis, Bacillus anthracis, Bartonella bacilliformis, Pasteurella multocida, Borrelia recurrentis, Clostridium spp. (except Clostridium difficile), Actinomyces spp., Fusobacterium fusiforme, Calymmatobacterium granulomatosis, Propionibacterium acnes; some protozoa: Entamoeba spp., Plasmodium falciparum.
PACKAGING & DOSAGE
Unidox Solutab comes in the form of tablets. Each tablet contains active ingredient - doxycycline monohydrate - 100mg.
Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, saxarin, giproloza (low substituted), gipromelloza, colloidal silicon dioxide (anhydrous), magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate.
For oral administration. A tablet can be dissolved in a little water, swallowed whole or chewed. A tablet should be taken with food.
Adults and children over 8 years old with a body weight more 50 kg: the first day dose is 400mg 102 times/day, the next days - 100mg 1 time/day.
Children 8-12 years old with a body weight of less than 50 kg: the first day dose is 4mg/kg, the next days - 2mg/kg 1-2 times/day. Treatment duration is 5-10 days.
The MHRA and FDA has not evaluated or endorsed this product. Please consult your physician prior to using this or any other nutritional supplements or medications.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 degrees Celcius. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep locked and away from children.
Ask us any questions about Unidox Solutab.